Tamron 17-50 2.8 mm VC Canon mount Main Board MCU PCB part repair
Welcome to our store
For sale genuine original replacement part for
Tamron 17-50 2.8 VC Canon Mount
You are purchasing a full working item, please read condition description and see pictures for more information.
– All products for sale on our store are tested before shipping.
– The items are shipped from European Union
– Worldwide free shipping
For European Union takes 5 to 10 business days to arrive.
USA and Canada 10 to 15 business days
Rest of the world 15 to 25 business days.
At our store we provide a wide range of genuine original replacement spare parts for photographic equipment, (DSLR Cameras, Lenses, Flash)
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. Buyers are responsible for these charges.
- Note that delivery times may vary, particularly during peak periods or climate weather conditions.
- All items are shipped within 1 business day from receiving cleared payments, excluding weekends and holidays.
Customer service and Return Policy
-Do not remove the warranty stickers, if you remove it we can’t accept it and cannot refund you.
– The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs and if the buyer is outside European Union when returned there might be customs fee duty fees applied that the buyer have to pay.
– We refund the buyer later we have check the item and guarantee that its the item that we had sent and its in full working order
Before shipping item, we take some photos of the item we sent, with warranty seals stickers and marks in some zones of the part right next to the ebay buyer order request with the date, name and street address.
When returned the item received, we will take VIDEO for whole return package opening processes.
Upload the VIDEO to eBay to confirm if we received OUR original part items.
If not our original item, directly report to Police to get confirmation and upload to Paypal the police complaint. Paypal will accept Police confirmation as evidence.
The related account will be blacklist.
Does Not Apply
For Canon EOS
Does not apply